No one said it any better than you just did, Curtis.
Rory's unintelligible gibberish is a crock pot of mumbling, sputtering, as if
Buckminster Fuller's dry but highly technical descriptions of a geodesic dome
merged with a Urantia book writer's imagination.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>