On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

> [...]

I was relieved when you posted a notice about the death of Rory a few weeks
ago.  No I'm saddened to see he's still alive and throwing his sh*t back on
FFL.  I was hoping those days were over.

If you but soak up the sunlight you are given, drink each drop of water I
send, and strive only to be yourself, life shall quicken in your roots,
spirit shall raise you into the light, and your bloom will inspire the
world.