It's not a mixed metaphor, but I do prefer your version.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> no ill, yet he sticks the knife in at every opportunity he gets --
> stabbing with a
> smile -- thus adding the stain of hypocrisy to the stench of
> betrayal.
>
> ------As a literature student I object to the mixed metaphors as it
sounds like
something an old folks home orderly would say. To make it a complete
thought could you add stealing people's narcotics and pupils
pinpointed from
phenylpropoxiphene, or something? Like this:

> Rick, crazed orderly in the old folks home of the Devas where
Maharishi is
head shrink, takes every opportunity to pop phenylpropoxiphene by the
rolls
and with pinpointed pupils of dangerous depositions seeks to stab the
yellow
skinned old cast off TM Peace Givernment, Charlie-horsing them while
twisting their yellowed and piss stained diapers, all the while
laughing
maniacally at the head shrink making signs of Satan in the headlights
of
samsaric cars backlit through dim windows on the hallway walls.