--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

I am not calling you a fool for believing in the Maharishi deal.  I think you
are wrong.  But I can respect your personal choices and I wish you would
respect mine.

> Just as I get a kick out of expressing my view of Maharishi you get a kick
> out of expressing your view of me.

Believe it or not Curtis but I'm actually listening to "Love & Theft" (nr 5) as
I write this.

You never knew Maharishi and probably never will. Still your stupidity in
expression your views of the Masterly vision of His Holiness; the
transformation of this planet for thousands of years to come due to the common
efforts of Masters and Sidhas makes me want to puke. You are intense ignorance
incarnated :-)