--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>

> > Interestingly, the donors were all TMers.
>
> Very interesting indeed.  Can anyone else guess why that was?

Yup. I'm sure many of the TM critics gave money for
Haiti relief as well; they just didn't want it to look as
though they might have been inspired to do so by TMers.

They should have started a TM Critics' Drive. Then we
could have had a competition and probably raised even
more...

My point, of course--which Curtis attempts to distract
attention from while nastily insinuating lowly motives--
is that householder TMers don't just sit back and assume
their practice is all they need to contribute to the
general welfare. Like most other decent human beings,
they're moved to do whatever they can to help others in
material ways as well.