--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I agree and disagree with you, Billy. On one hand the
> whole thing is so absurd, but on the other hand I'm
> sure the place was just saturated with Bliss. It's the
> pure intent of the participants that counts.

I think you're trying to say it was a rather maudlin even, that in
the long run won't amount to a hill of beans.,,,yes?

 It does
> loosen up the mental boundaries though, doesn't it?

I got a kick out of that comment, "loosen up the mental boundaries",
nyuk, nyuk!

> Why hold onto any mental construct? Especially ones
> that have no practical impact what-so-ever. The whole
> thing is like a puja...actually it is a puja to the
> Divine. I don't know if you're a TM teacher or not,
> but on the surface a puja is rather silly. You're
> symbolically offering bound/limited aspects of
> yourself to the Divine as Guru Dev. On the surface it
> means nothing but for anyone who has ever done a puja,
> it is a powerful experience.

I have no problem with that, (as a governor) the whole idea of
a 'shadow' government is absurd, we're just not ready for it, sorry,
maybe in the future, but now MMY is nothing but a laughing stock.

A conection to the divine
> opens up that is clearly experienced. So this whole
> thing with the coronation is silly on the surface, but
> on a deeper level it is a powerful offering to the
> Divine and the Devine responds in turn based on the
> purity of intent. The whole thing is pretty cool!

Maybe, but personally, not being privy to the Divine response on such
matters, I'll stick with logic and common sense.  BillyG