> Actually, I find the seeming compulsion of the True
> Nonbelievers to denigrate not only whatever it is
> Trivedi is doing and how Fairfielders are
> experiencing it, but also the interest FFLers are
> taking in it, considerably more fascinating and
> revealing.

For me, I think it is great.  I'm all for it.  It's just that when something is
presented as being scientific, and this is srongly emphasized, and then people
say they have taken measurements, and the results are "phenomenal", without any
objective verification, then I say they open themselves to ridicule.  And I
feel complelled to go into my drawing room, take my six shooter out of the
case, dust it off, cock and dry shoot it a couple times, and then put in some
bullets.