> > Actually, I find the seeming compulsion of the True
> > Nonbelievers to denigrate not only whatever it is
> > Trivedi is doing and how Fairfielders are
> > experiencing it, but also the interest FFLers are
> > taking in it, considerably more fascinating and
> > revealing.

Lurk:
> ...then I say they open themselves to ridicule.

Don't you just hate those spiritual teachers!

> And I feel complelled to go into my drawing room, take
> my six shooter out of the case, dust it off, cock and
> dry shoot it a couple times, and then put in some
> bullets.

Do you often play Russian Roulette, Steve? You sound
really desperate and serious!

Or, were you trying to tell us that you *really* hate
spiritual teachers.

If the latter, you realize that Trivendi is probably
reading all your posts to FFL. I wouldn't be surprised
if the FBI isn't knocking on your door by the time you
read this.

Why not just call 911 and turn yourself in before you
either kill yourself or kill some spiritual teacher.

You're still living in Fairfield, right?

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? I've read
some pretty dumb things posted on Usenet and FF, but
this one of yours really tops them all in stupidity
and craziness!

Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?