off:
> You will look back and wish you celebrated this day...

Ron Paul thinks that health care run by the state is a
bad idea because the government takes away the money of
tax payers, so that those without money can have health
care.

It's wrong and unconstitutional - nowhere in the U.S
Constitution does it say that the federal government
should take my money and give it to someone else to pay
for their health care expenses. It's my money! Taking
my money away from me without my consent is illegal.

It is not a good idea for those who pay taxes to get
the same treatment as those who do not pay any tax.
That's really an unfair idea. Everyone should work and
make good money, so they can pay for their own care.

The only way this is going to happen is more jobs, for
more people; less government and government spending;
and bringing down the high cost of health care. There
is no other way except to put people to work and
balance the federal budget.

Even an idiot can see that there will soon be more
old people in the system, instead of more younger
people paying in. It's yer basic 'Ponzi Scheme', just
like Social Security.