> > Ron Paul thinks that health care run by the state is a
> > bad idea because the government takes away the money of
> > tax payers, so that those without money can have health
> > care.

Joe:
> Tex don't want no government revenuers taken HIS money to
> give to someone else. He earned it fair and square now, and
> seeing as how he's enlightened and all, (or pretty dad
> gummed close after all these years of meditaten') he don't
> want anyone taken' what's rightfully his and sharing it
> with anyone less fortunate. Karma's karma son so git yer
> damned government hands off of my Medicare!

Well, I think I'm perfectly capable of deciding who to give
my money to, and how much to give them. I donate to United Way
every year with a payroll deduction with my employer. But, I
didn't see your name on the list of FFL donors to the Haitian
tragedy. But, compared to you, almost everyone on the planet
is enlightened. And, I'm not on Medicare - I'm on a group plan.