> > Well, I think I'm perfectly capable of deciding
> > who to give my money to, and how much to give
> > them. I donate to United Way every year with a
> > payroll deduction with my employer...

Joe:
> You're not making any sense today Tex.

You've never heard of the United Way? Go figure.

> Are you upset about something? Maybe it's time to
> get your meditation checked. Or maybe it's not
> your method of using the mantra that's at fault,
> but your actual mantra. Maybe it's wrong.

What difference do you think having my mantra
'checked' would make to my United Way donation
through my employer?

How much do you charge for the checking? I didn't
see your name on the list of checkers in good
standing with the TMO in Fairfield. What's up
with that?.

What happened to all the money?