From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Dixon
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:47 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Obama to speak in Iowa City on Thursday

Hey Rick, keep us informed when you decide to buy Health Insurance, soon to be
law, for your family and how much the Gubmint(my tax dollars) is subsidizing.
What if you don't qualify for a subsidy?, Are you still going to buy it or will
you just wait till you or a family member gets sick, then buy it and drop the
coverage after getting well?

I have been paying for health insurance for years. Over $400/month for my wife
and me. We have a ridiculously high deductible, and we hardly ever get medical
care anyway, so it's really just "house insurance". I agree with Bhairtu -
insurance executives belong in jail as they are murderers, and private
insurance companies should be shut down.