--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That piece in the Ledger was a subtle variation on the
> traditional Fairfield sport of Ru bashing. The twist was
> that it used the New Rus (the Amma crowd) to bash the old
> Rus (TMO followers). I had thought that this sport was
> dying out, but it appears that it is alive and well.

I think that's a gross mischaracterization of that editorial, which
in no way resembles the kind of blind hate driven, anti-ru bigotry of
days past. Kicking people out of the domes because Amma mumbled "muh
muh muh muh muh" while giving them hugs is petty and cultish. It's
blatant religious discrimination, and it deserves to have the light
of public scrutiny shone upon it. Bravo to Erik Gable for writing it!

Alex