--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <waybac...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just got a letter in the mail from the Minneapolis TM center suggesting
> > > that I might like to announce Jerry's lecture on my "blog".
> > >

> > Apparently Keith Wallace recently called folks to a meeting on the West
> > Coast to consider the straits the TM movement is in.  Sanctioning a Jerry
> > touring is likely some part of charting a hopeful rehab.  The large irony
> > of course is that he has to be 'brought back' to do the reconciliation.
> >
> Seems changes are coming to the TMO. Maybe a return to the feel of the
> mid-70's.   I think Rajaism may go, be swept under the rug since it is so
> weird.  Changes to make TM more mainstream  seem to be  inching in - reducing
> the price, Jerry tours,  TM higherups attend healings by healers, measuring
> the brainwaves of non TM healers at MUM, asking Rick to publicize Jerry. Each
> of these would have been shocking, shocking just 3 years ago.
>
> If Tm is in straits now, and Judith's book rings true, it may take a  toll on
> the TMO as people get really upset or at least filled with doubts.

Yeah these are nice changes but they will probably depend more on how much of
Bevan's 'administration through fear' is still around anymore inside the Tmorg.
 Last time Keith Wallace did this out of goodwill in a concerted way Bevan came
in behind him cutting everyone off at the knees.

 By old experience with the Tmorg, who could want to be long involved with the
old culture of the fear-based administration.  People have long memories to
recon with it.  With people even of goodwill for TM.

Godspeed for Keith Wallace, David Lynch, Hagelin, Jerry and others.  They have
a lot of work to do towards re-floating the TM ship more upright let alone sail
it.  One large part of the work is figuring what to do about Darth Vadar up
there strutting the bridge.  He is after all the Prime Minister in the middle
to deal with and was a rather large devotee too .

 And evidently never much in to truth and reconciliation.  Is drama a lot like
a Shakespeare play.  Macbeth?

-Buck