--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> Who is to say he didn't father someone? I don't know that he did, I'm
just asking since you present this as if it's some kind of proof that
these things did not happen.  I figured this would hit a nerve.  To me
it's a logical question.  To  you, it's an indication that I believe it
didn't  happen.  I am just trying to reconcile the various accounts.
Maybe he has a love child some where.  At some point it usually gets
revealed. i.e Jesse Helms.  Could it possibly be Tony Nader?  He's
probably about 10 years too old.  Would have to be someone who is about
35-40, I would guess.