--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> As I said, all prophecy is a matter of faith until it happens. Your original
> question was *what happens to the Jews that don't accept Christ?* I
> explained, from a prophetic point of view, what is supposed to happen. The
> Bible is full of prophecies from Genesis to Revelation of the coming of
> Messiah. I'm not going to bother to look each statement up and give you
> book, chapter and verse, it would take too much of my time and would fall on
> deaf ears anyway(  fable written by a primitive desert tribe). Most of what
> I've replied to you is found in Genesis, Revelation and the writings of Paul.
> I'll be the first to admit, I could be wrong in my understanding, but from
> what I've learned in recent years, it sure makes more since than the
> Replacement theology taught for so long, which would make God a liar in his
> own words. As for what anybody chooses to believe, that's their business, not
> mine.

I simply answered your original question based on my understanding
>  of prophecies.

Thanks for sharing 'your' understanding. It's quite apparent that other
Christians, particularly from the Christian Right, have their own very
different understandings/interpretations.

'My' understanding from the Christian fundamentalists is generally that anyone
who doesn't accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, is headed for the
not-so-fun-at-all 'Lake of Fire' described in the Book of Revelation.