I don't watch On Demand. I find it too slow and cumbersome to use and don't
like how it drops some features. Comcast more than doubled its HDTV channels a
few months ago and I now have plenty to choose from (like 4 HBOs and 5 Cinemax
now, compared to one of each before), plus there is always something on the DVR
worth watching again or for the first time.