One last post and I will switch to my depressive persona till I accomplish,
I promise...

Some have silently wondered aloud that I have shown utter disregard of my
own patented manic yogic flying to flounder at my own unique style of
exceeding the FFLy magic limit of 50 posts in one day..

Anyone with an iota of abundant intelligence would easily reckon discern
that my new diffusing tactic is to randomly disperse my selective posting to
drive everyone else to ignore and incapacitate their 50 posts in one day and
then grandiosely have the entire list for my own pathological consumption
for the rest of the 6 days.

Before you head for a mad rush dive of fake idy mania..do not forget that my
new formula uses an utterly imaginative theory of posterity to use up all
logarithmic scale of frequencies to consume up all imaginative fake id's so
I do indeed succeed proceed in my grandiose plan.

And thats it, no more, and all my posts are spellchecked by m-w.com to pass
the Google's own patented spell checker, thank you for not asking.