Will do, but I have been playing with my 4 year old niece for the past 2
days. We had so much fun that you have grossly underestimated my maturity.

The existence is fulfilling one more of my last desires of taking care of a
baby girl and I just can't explain how much fun I have had with her. My
sister-in-law's sick, so there's pain, sadness, happiness, bliss, laughter
all thrown in...I took care of my niece and we walk around aimlessly around
parks, the whole apartment complex that has a beautiful trail, waterfalls,
trees, birds, animals, everything is so alive. Malden, Mass is verily heaven
on earth for me now. I have done so much in 2 days I wouldn't be dependent
on anyone anymore for my joy, I'm just sharing my joy here in equal measure,
you just don't have the heart to feel it. I can tell her some tall tales and
she returns the favor in equal measure..LOL..she is such a joy, so innocent
that I had to post it. Hope the parents don't read it and get mad at me. I
learned it from my brother who makes up as he narrates, the story becomes so
exciting and unpredictable and I was impressed. Everyone is a guru that
teaches me, stories are more fun that the inane discussions we have here.
What is a story is lost on me.

Am I a yogi? Guru? Bipolar? Schizophrenic? brother, uncle, husband, lover,
partner, father,..roles are lost, I make up as I go - I just don't know who
I am and so  keep reminding me so I can keep taking you for a ride..LOL...

Dil ke Surkh Diwaaron Pe Naam Hai Teraa Naam Hai Teraa...I have your name
engraved in the bloody walls of my heart.....
(The word "Shukra" is in this song, shukra -> surkh -> red -> bloody)

I can leave my body in supreme joy now, my mother in the form of my niece
entertaining me. In fact I gave a glimpse of leaving body to my brother's
family, they don't realize how lucky they are, I was totally aware, my
brother was sitting next to me with a dead pulse. He has forgotten it, how
my body was dead but how I was so alive. They are one hell of a lucky
family. I had practiced that earlier with my family and freaked my beloved
out, my roommate totally ran away and I haven't heard back from him
since..:-)..I actually thought I was dying, giving instructions on how to
dispose of my body, later realized those were just practice runs...:-). My
brother's family's one tough cookie - blessed and open minded. This has
enabled me to identify who are in tune with me, they laughed when I said I
was leaving my body, though in jest, half scared, I took it seriously and
stopped the experiments. But I know how to use it when needed.

May be I'm finishing old stories and starting new stories, nothing and
everything makes sense..

How are our stories any worse that the ones you have here. Everyone has a
right to enjoy their stories including me. You can ignore it like I do
yours, I search for my name and only read and respond the emails that have
my first name in them..LOL..

The pun is on my family, they were supposed to take care of me, now I take
care of them. The whole world prays for me not realizing the irony of it.
Now they have forgotten, no one bothers to ask about me now, I do all the
work at the house with supreme joy and I forget the role I'm playing but I'm
reminded by everyone..soon enough..

Like I said this is just too much for your shukri brain to wrap around..so
just use technology to skip my posts..