Alex you are so orthostatic - you would make a good commissar.

This rule was set up to curb intentional over-posters not to punish
inadvertence. Repeat over-posters might warrant this action but  this
rule-dominance is Pharisaical and absurd. Go tell the puppet master that
you need clarification.

You can of course have him email me.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"

<ffl.postcount@> wrote:

> > > One (1) small mistake and the most articulate writer on FFL is
> > > banned for a week ? I hope you see how ridicelous that looks.
> >
> > I am a great admirer of Judy's extraordinarily sharp intellect,
however enforcement of the post count rule isn't weighted according to
the quality of posts. I checked the website log for any deletions she
may have made, and I looked for any unintentional errors or server
glitches. There were none. I even manually counted her posts on my own
email feed to double check the count. Bottom line: She started the day
knowing she only had four more posts left, and she posted five. Unless
Rick can come up with a reason why the rule should be unfairly not
applied to her, she's outta here for a week.

> To clarify, I was not implying that Judy intentionally over-posted.
What I was trying to convey is that an accurate post count was posted
the night before, showing 4 more posts, and for whatever reason, she
posted 5 more times.