I never said Barry was involved in racism, but I find it interesting that this
youtube report has triggered such defensiveness.

My only intent was to publish information that, frankly, I had never suspected
to be possible.  I was shocked by the lack of any shame for being racist.

At least in America the racists hide themselves behind labels like "birther,"
or "pro-Arizona immigration schemer."

No one in any American stadium could possibly get away without a severe
censoring if they showed such brazen hate-speech.  Not that hypocrisy is a
better packaging of racism, but at least American racism in public has a
healthy regard for the opinions of the majority.  If someone threw a banana at
an African-American sport figure and yelled out "monkey," he might not get out
of the stands alive.

Just sayin'!

Edg