On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Don Miller <pod1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As I remember my experience must have fallen around the 22nd, 23rd, or 24th
> of June.  Bill could state if that correlates to his suggested time frame,
> or maybe that time frame was before what Bill is referring to.  Maybe Bill
> was making it all up, but we all have feelings that are unsupported by
> reason at all times, and the inquiring mind would be interested in clarity
> on such matters.

Yes, right time frame.  I keep a journal and it was the 23rd of June that I
noticed it.  I am sponsoring some blokes on IA.  They happened to have
arrived in FF on the 22nd of June and if you check the numbers, that's when
the gigantic jump in the numbers happened. I make or steal jokes and song
lyrics.  Other than that I'm as serious as a heart attack.

--
If wishes were fishes,
I would be tuna in a can