Hey Vaj,

Most of the real "yogi's" that I met in India, never practiced asanas.
You should know that yoga means so much than asana. So if Maharishi had someone
else who was an expert in that areadesign the course, it just shows that he
didn't claim to be a know it all.  And it has nothing to do with whether he was
a "yogi" or not