Sorry about that Mahavid.

But I still think the quote by Yifuxero comes dangerously close to saying that
these women "provoked" him in some way. Doesn't really matter whether their
mere existence provoked MMY's response. I'll be in trouble if I inappropriately
come on to a woman in my office. Saying "her  existence made me do it" isn't
going to get me off the hook with Human Resources.