Hi Rick,

Turns out that "John Theobald" aka John Lasher is in reality  Gerald Joe Moreno
of Las Cruces, New Mexico.. an internet character assassinator of all who
dissent from Sai Baba and other gurus he admires (eg. Swami Premananda serving
double life sentence in India for rape and murder).

Someone private e-mailed me with this information last night.

Joe