> > According to my sources, Connie and Judith are in bed
> > together most of the time. They seem to be two highly
> > charged individuals, to say the least!

Joe:
> This book about MMY has upset you greatly hasn't it...

Probably not as much upset as you. The Maharishi was your
guru. You spent how many dollars and how much time training
to be a 'spiritual teacher'?

You fell for it - what was going on in your mind in those
days that led you to believe that you would be able to
spiritually regenerate the entire planet in 5-7 years?

Bottom line is Judith broke her promise to keep the teaching
pure - she didn't keep her word after signing the Pledge to
Guru Dev. She's no better than Connie Larsson, 'God's Little
Clown', in my opinion.