> > Lord what a pile of rationalization shit that post was
> > Tart! Where do you see me saying anything about "not
> > getting " anything from the TMO experience? Find it
> > for me Tart.

tart:
> The women expected to get something out of the relationship.

They got lots of power and prestige - they not only screwed
the Maharishi, but they screwed everyone else as well. Any
woman who screwed the Maharishi, screwed the TMO and every
TM Teacher and the whole TM spiritual movement. They failed
to keep the teaching pure, for whatever reason - they screwed
and then got screwed. That's Life - what it does to you and
what you do back.