-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_re...@...> wrote:

My take on you here Tart is that you are an intellectual resource on FFL.
Whatever post I make that you choose to respond to will open my eyes to some
other perspective that I either missed, or may have discarded too quickly, or I
may have discarded for good reason and you are rubbing my nose in my decision
again.

The Internet is slow.  Your brain is fast.  I would welcome an opportunity to
experience your engine at full speed in person.

In the meantime. Keep on posting.  You are bridging worlds here and doing some
great work. I totally dig that you catch me blindside and piss me off with some
of your insights.  This is good. Riff on brother.  Our educational system has
made an institution out of suppressing your version of intelligence. I dig it.