--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter L Sutphen <drpetersutp...@...>
wrote:

> If you know anything about research you will see that almost every single ME
> study is deeply flawed which makes the conclusions  invalid. The only study
> that had any sort of scientific rigor was an Israel study that supported a
> very weak ME.
>
> Peter

I think that one was comprehensively rubbished too.

The claim is that of a field effect, thus the effect
should spread out in a circle yet the claimed effects
were measured in Lebanon whereas the nearby towns in
Israel didn't show the same results.

But we are only talking minor statistics anyway, the
war in Lebanon was a typically vicious affair I doubt
you'll find many Arabs talking about the calming
effects of the group med!

Add the obvious failure of the IA, the longest running
WPA, and you can see the statistics level out. They've
also quietly changed the number of CPs required by
500.

It's back to the drawing board for the ME, I think.