Dear Sally,

Thank you for your input, I'm humbled and touched by your loving guidance. I
know I behave like a petulant child (I'm sure this can be classified as some
disorder , I would love your input here, banking on your wisdom and equanimity
here).

Since you love and admire Uncle Barry so much can you please suggest an
alternative name for this disorder so we don't violate the rules? I had a
fallout with Uncle Barry, though I love him so much (I still read every email
of his - is this an obsession of mine?), he never responds to me anymore which
makes me sad, lonely and depressed :-(

Love - Ravi Yogi