Dear tartbrain,

You have made 2 excellent observations

Why not use the cleverness for dissolving boundaries?

I have come to realize that intellect is a whore, it can only be used to
analyze, dissect and divide. Though it has a great practical utility it cannot
be used to dissolve boundaries - however it can help you to reach to the verge
of realizing the futility of using intellect to dissolve boundaries which
itself is a great achievement. I have decided to use my intellect like a car,
never again will I let it deceive me.

What is the point?
I asked this myself several times. I have reached to a state that I never
imagined was possible, I felt  I had nothing left to do now. So I got depressed
for a while constantly asking myself - "what now". Then I realized I let my
mind deceive myself and that the whole world is just a leela - a divine play
and I just promised myself to just be playful and have fun. Meaning can only be
attributed to practical things like a car or a house and not to existence or
life, it is just meant to be enjoyed. So there is no point!!!

Though I pick on Barry I have nothing against him, I know I need to be careful
with my choice of words but then I'm really not serious.

Love - Ravi