Nice post. I wasn't really suggesting you examine your surety (although, IME
that's rarely a bad thing). I was just using it as a segue to a classic bit of
satire that the question reminded me of.

I'm sure the Worms would take a live and let live attitude to your view. Or eat
and let, or be eaten... or something.