Thanks! I enjoyed the song, too. As to eat and be eaten, yes! As they say,
"Brahman is the eater (and the eaten)" -- The "Arrogant Worm" Ouroboros!:-)

And as to surety, I am sure :-) that surety is always a good thing to examine.

At the core, I find there is only one "thing" I can ever be utterly certain of,
and that is THAT IS (IS NOT/IS/IS NOT/IS...)!

All the rest is his-story...

*L*L*L*