-
Subject: Practicing Sahaj Samadhi

thx everyone for the excellent points!  I would dispute the existence of
"choiceless awareness", or doership without regard to consequences.
Take an Enlightened person who both before and after E. works as a commodities
trader.  Is somebody saying that after E. there's no "choice" as to trades, and
their outcome?  If not, he'd be out on the street without a job. He'd better
perform! (and be very concerned about the outcome of choices)
Also, a case can be made as to the same component of non-doership for those in
complete ignorance of the Self.  Various components of the mind (the separate
Ego) in such a state are misidentified. However, the misidentification is only
"apparent", so that such persons are only apparently deluded. OK, now we say
that E. people are not deluded, while the ignorant folk are apparently deluded.
However, whether not-deluded or apparently deludedced; these references apply
something relative.
Some relative component of an Enlightened persons says "I know the Self";
whereas the other says "I don't know the Self, what is IT?".
Both are simply assertions in the conditional realm of existence, the first
having an experiential component of "Self". The bottom line is that the
"ignorant" person's assertion is equally "the Self" as conditioned existence.
If the color of a blue wall is really blue even though a person says it's red;
that doesn't change the blueness.  Ignorant assertions abound, apparently -
even
among the Enlightened! (thinking of certain Gurus).

: