--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Yifu Xero <yifuxero@...> wrote:
<snip>
> I would dispute the existence of "choiceless awareness",
> or doership without regard to consequences.
> Take an Enlightened person who both before and after E.
> works as a commodities trader.  Is somebody saying that
> after E. there's no "choice" as to trades, and their
> outcome?  If not, he'd be out on the street without a job.

It isn't that no choices are made; it's that "I" don't
make the choice. Rather, the choice happens as the result
of the interaction of the three gunas, or Nature
(according to MMY's teaching and the Gita).

The "I" who doesn't make the choice is the same "I" who
says, "I do not act at all."

As to being out on the street without a job, that may be
what Nature "wants." Nature may have something else in
mind for me, for its own inscrutable reasons.