I don't live by clocks so I don't get disoriented at all.  One thing
they talked about this morning is because of cellphones fewer people
have watches.  My Android phone changed automatically.  The tablet will
too.  The clock radio in the kitchen has a DST button on it you just
press when DST starts and the time is adjusted.  I heard a couple years
ago the Obama administration wanted to raise the issue of ending DST but
then other things took up their attention.