Since she's determined to try to draw Curtis into a Bash
Barry Fest, let's look at some of her "facts," shall we...  :-)

authfriend + hater = 78 (http://tinyurl.com/44d865q)
turquoiseb + hater = 42 (http://tinyurl.com/3umsn5j)

> Actually, the only folks here to have used the term
> "TM-hater" are Doug/Buck and Nabby, and feste (once,
> over four years ago).

>From the Yahoo search engine:
"TM hater" = 46 hits from 15 posters, 6 from authfriend
http://tinyurl.com/3k5fdnj

> Isn't that interesting?

Sure is, coming from Ms. "I never lie."  :-)