Sorry you guys dis-like the term.  But it is part of the TM spectrum;
within the 'range', if you will.
I'm not talking about FairfieldLife.  Mostly on yahoo's FFL the extremes are
under-represented or seldom surface directly from the sources.
Mostly what we hear here is more of the 'in between'.  On FFL we're not really
hearing so directly from
the ultra- TM-TB's or the more fanatic TM-Haters directly.  They tend to be on
their own lists or places on the internet.  But they are certainly out in the
world and here in FF also as part of TM.

I'm looking at the whole curve including
three standard deviations out to either side.  You're missing the gradation
if you are hung up like this over the haters.  You don't live here evidently.
There is lots
of gradation in between.

I think Turq's original observation in this thread about his 'short-selling'
friend is useful towards fathoming the
situation here with TM.  It's a good way of looking at the situation  and
breaking it out.

With Fond Regards,
-Buck in FF