Well, a bit odd indeed; my intention was to bring to awareness some
of the tendencies which have been discussed here, in terms of how
strange the movement has become to many outside observers, and how
this might relate to theme's which have been present in the movement
since Jerry, Charlie, and the more main-stream folks of times
past...left the movement;
There must be something at the root of what upsets people especially
of late, of certain tendencies which seem to play themselves out,
over and over again.