That is a very uninformed view about WD and Saniel Bonder, Vaj. He is actually
quite sane, normal and articulate. I recommend that you listen to Rick's recent
interview with SD. He was with Adi Da, and learned a lot, decided specifically
*not* to emulate his teacher's ways and is definitely not an advocate for
'crazy wisdom'. Maybe you need a vacation in China to open your mind?