Tom Pall:
> Would someone kindly state the high concepts
> of Waking Down for me?

Everyone knows that 'Waking Down' is derived
from the same source as the 'neo-Advaitins'.

Notions of being 'all of who we are', 'unity',
'awakening', to the 'fullness of your own
nature', being 'united' in the here-and-now,
are pages straight out of the Neo-Advaitin
handbook.

Realizing an 'awakened state' of unity
consciousness and integration into daily life,
without the need for a 'spiritual master' or
without a specific practice, are almost pure
neo-Advaita.

What we need here are some definitions.

Apparently there are no Waking Down Teachers
on this discussion group.