I don't think this is a case of my not understanding what an analogy is.I
do.I also don't think that  Maharishi or anyone else in TMO was in any way
consistent is making it clear that they were  speaking in terms of analogy when
saying things like"consciousness IS the home of all the laws of nature".I think
that you are saying that at a certain state of consciousness an intention can
directly affect nature(the siddhis) and in this sense consciousness is the home
of all the laws of nature.For me, how consciousness,mind,intention and
objective reality are related to each other is still very poorly understood.My
own experience would suggest that they are related but
I don't know how and I would argue neither does anyone else at least in way
that can be irrefutably demonstrated.