Raw Story has a video of Bin Laden's compound on fire.
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/05/raw-video-bin-laden-compound-on-fire/

The Telegraph has the same video of Bin Laden's compound on fire:

"A Pakistani news channel showed pictures of the compound near Islamabad, where
flames were seen following the attack.
The fire was caused after a US military helicopter went down in the assault."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8487485/Bin-Laden-compound-on-fire.html

HOWEVER:

ABC shows Osama's compound messed up but intact.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-killed-navy-seals-firefight/story?id=13505792

Also, inside the compound where bin Laden was killed:
http://www.longwarjournal.org/videos/2011/05/inside_the_compound_where_bin.php

Reuters reports the US military took Osama's DNA and used facial I.D. to
identify him. [Before the compound caught on fire, I presume.]
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/02/us-binladen-dna-idUSTRE7411HJ20110502

Reuters reports that Osama bin Laden's body was taken to Afghanistan after he
was killed in Pakistan and was later buried at sea. [Poof! No body, no
evidence.]
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/02/binladen-burial-idUSN0219482620110502

So what really happened? Did the Osama's compound burn down or not?