Maybe I shouldn't be laughing? Are you on meds for something? If so, I
apologize.

________________________________
From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 1:19:07 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fake photo of Osama's death

Or make FFLers look like pondscum just going with the flow and believing
the propaganda just like everyone else (including local TV station news
directors who always swallow the BS). You remember the story of the
emperor's new clothes? Did you know there was a sequel? The little boy
who points out the emperor has no clothes was labeled a "conspiracy
theorist."