--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> What I'm seeing on FFL is the same stupid group think behavior I saw
in
> my local community the weekend after 9-11. Ya all got your 'merican
> flags and wavin' them? I remember they were selling American flags
> right outside the Safeway and teenage boys struttin' around like macho
> men (the Army wasn't too excited about that).

Oh that's me Bair.  You got me nailed.  Sounds like what you are saying
that we are one or the other.  Either we buy into your version of events
or we are blind patriots.  Well, I can understand that you might want to
view the world this way. It does eliminate all those meddlesome shades
of gray.  But kind of paints you as wacky as the guys on the other
extreme. But maybe that's where you want to be.