--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:
> Nah. Richard called Vaj on two of his favorite lies. What's left?
Maharishi was a lecher? SOS.

I am concluding that Vaj is actually still a disciple of Maharishi.
Yes, I know the story told by Maharishi or Guru Dev about the disciple
who always criticized his master and pointed out his faults, and the
master replying that this disciple was actually he greatest devotee
because he was, in a sense, taking on the master's karma.  I don't
really mean it in that way.

It may be that Jim is right, that Vaj is reaching out to M to heal him
(Vaj) in some way.  Vaj must feel deeply betrayed and he can't get over
it.  Logically, you would think that he would move on.  I meanVaj has a
new love.  She's come from a proper family, well vetted, and without a
taint.  And yet he keeps coming back to his old lover,  longing for
those old embraces.

Maybe this is Vaj's story.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hurts+so+good+john+mellencam\
p&aq=1&oq=hurts+so+good