On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM, authfriend <jst...@panix.com> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@...> wrote:
> >
> > Being a big fan of the book "When Prophecy Fails," I love
> > days like today, when True Believers all over the world
> > awaken to find not the Rapture they were hoping and
> > praying for
>
> So how many "days like today" have you experienced, and
> when was the most recent before this one?
>
> Also, just for the record, no believers awakened this
> morning to find that the Rapture had not occurred. They
> knew it before they went to bed last night.

The rapture did occur for one of us, and I'm a non-believer.   When I got to
Heaven I asked what the Wi-Fi was like there.  I was told there was no
Wi-Fi.  I asked how God expected me to VPN into work.  No VPN.   How was I
supposed to read FFL?   FFL is in the other place, I was told.   I demanded
to be returned and I was.

I'm back.   Here once again to watch the Punch and Judy show.