Yep, I did a typo while writing but left it in place in the end.
Apparently you didn't get the pun.
Doesn't matter since it wasn't meant for you.

BTW, why would I care what you "think" about anything?
Your statement is only your professed self-opinion.
No doubt it must be terrifying to be you.
I'll say some prayers.
Maybe you won't just fade to nothing.