I saw this clip (of her) a couple days ago.  But I have to say, ( and
watching very little TV, and no political TV) that this piece with Bill
Maher struck me as somewhat eliticist and condescending.  I am no fan of
Sarah Palin, but it seemed  (from this tiny little segment) that Bill is
there with his minions who take anything he says as just the height of
cleverness and funniness, and then they proceed to lampoon whoever they
view as their adversary.

By coincidence earlier today I tuned into Rush Limbaugh, (not finding
anything else of interest), and  he was saying that the main strength of
Sarah Palin is that "we know she is a conservative".  He said nothing
else matters.  He said specifically it doesn't matter if she makes dumb
comments (or at least portrayed as dumb by the media, as he put it),
that fact is that we know she will promote so called conservative
values-period.  To me that attitude is more eye opening.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> Yes sir just when you thought she couldn't get any dumber:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpHfY1Hor9g
>
> And then Stephen Colbert does a send up - beautiful (from Daily Kos):
> howl-arious

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/07/982824/-Sarah-Palin-Vindicated:\
Colb