From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of authfriend
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:20 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sarah Palin and Paul Revere

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Let's all take it and see how we do, without Googling the
> answers. I got two wrong.

Excellent. I got four wrong, 29 out of 33. Got three about
financial stuff and the one about the anti-Federalists wrong.

They say, "The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking
the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%."

Do they really mean college *educators*, i.e., professors?
Or is that a typo for college *educated*? If the former,
that's really scary.

I blew the one on the Gettysburg Address. I figured Lincoln was quoting the
Declaration of Independence, but he coined the phrase. The other one I got
wrong was Roosevelt appointing additional members to the Supreme Court.
Hadn't known that.